Architecture’s Top White
This design is available in XS - L. Made from 100% pure Italian linen.
View Size Guide
Size and fit
- Model wears a LUXMII size XS
- Model’s height 5’7 (176cm)
- Fits true to size
- Relaxed fit
- V neckline
- Panel and seam detailing
- Irregular hemline
- ¾ sleeve
- Can be worn on or off-shoulders
- Ecologically dyed
- 100% pure Italian linen
- Handmade in Greece
How to wear it
Wear it with a high collar or gently drop the neckline for a delicate off-the-shoulder look. Tuck in or wear it out with bottoms to change up the vibe.
The Architecture’s Top is inspired by contour and lines internationally designed with diversity in mind. Featuring layered panels of manipulated fabric across the neckline, dropped sleeves and seam detailing across the hemline and cuff, this beauty needs no extras.
Made from luxurious and natural Italian fabric and handmade in Greece.
DOMESTIC – Australia
FREE Express Shipping on ALL orders within Australia
- Delivery within QLD: 1 business day
- Metropolitan NSW/VIC/SA/TAS: 1-2 business days
- NT & Remote towns/areas: 3-4 business days
FREE Express Shipping on orders over $400 AUD
For orders under $400 AUD & Delivery times:
- New Zealand: $20 AUD (2-4 business days)
- USA and Canada: $30 AUD (3-5 business days)
- UK and Europe: $30 AUD (3-5 business days)
- Rest of world: $50 AUD (5-7 business days)
INTERNATIONAL TAXES & DUTIES
Please take note that if you are purchasing online from outside of Australia, you may be charged customs duties and taxes.
LUXMII offers 14 day returns from delivery date on all full priced items
* We are an Australian based online brand that keep all designs in-house. All orders are dispatched from our warehouse in Cairns.
Versatile. Sustainable. Natural.
LUXMII is an Australian based eco-luxury womenswear and lifestyle brand creating timeless essentials made sustainably from premium Italian natural-only fibres.
Designed in Australia Exceptionally made in Europe
Our designs have been created from carefully selected luxurious and natural Italian fabrics.
All of our linen is ecologically dyed and thoughtfully stitched together by our talented artisans in both Greece and Italy.
Get in touch
We would love to hear from you!
Available for Live Chat daily or email us at [email protected]