The Safari Wrap Dress Oatmeal
This design is available in XS - L. Made from premium Italian linen/cotton blend.
View Size Guide
Size and fit
- Model wears a LUXMII size XS
- Model’s height 5’7 (176cm)
- Style fits true to size
- Midi length
- V neckline
- Fitted through the body
- Ties at the waist
- Side splits
- Front patch pockets
- Ecologically dyed
- 50% linen / 50% cotton blend
- Handmade in Greece
How to wear it
This is the most flattering dress when worn correctly. We have created 2 hole entries on either side to loop the self-ties and depending on which side you prefer to wrap your dress (left to right or right to left), please use 1 hole entry at a time. For more instructions or information on ‘how to wear it’, please get in touch.
This safari inspired wrap dress is the true meaning of understated elegance. Front tie at the waist, featuring side split detail for ease of movement and utilitarian front patch pockets, create a flattering silhouette.
Made from luxurious and natural Italian fabric and handmade in Greece.
DOMESTIC – Australia
FREE Express Shipping on ALL orders within Australia
- Delivery within QLD: 1 business day
- Metropolitan NSW/VIC/SA/TAS: 1-2 business days
- NT & Remote towns/areas: 3-4 business days
FREE Express Shipping on orders over $400 AUD
For orders under $400 AUD & Delivery times:
- New Zealand: $20 AUD (2-4 business days)
- USA and Canada: $30 AUD (3-5 business days)
- UK and Europe: $30 AUD (3-5 business days)
- Rest of world: $50 AUD (5-7 business days)
INTERNATIONAL TAXES & DUTIES
Please take note that if you are purchasing online from outside of Australia, you may be charged customs duties and taxes.
LUXMII offers 14 day returns from delivery date on all full priced items
* We are an Australian based online brand that keep all designs in-house. All orders are dispatched from our warehouse in Cairns.
Versatile. Sustainable. Natural.
LUXMII is an Australian based eco-luxury womenswear and lifestyle brand creating timeless essentials made sustainably from premium Italian natural-only fibres.
Designed in Australia Exceptionally made in Europe
Our designs have been created from carefully selected luxurious and natural Italian fabrics.
All of our linen is ecologically dyed and thoughtfully stitched together by our talented artisans in both Greece and Italy.
Get in touch
We would love to hear from you!
Available for Live Chat daily or email us at [email protected]